Thursday, September 9, 2010

our FIRST anniversary.

Gosh darn....my hubs is just the best. But really. Our first anniversary was the greatest. It's all that I could have asked for. I didn't know what he had planned so it was a suprise. And this is how it went......

We drove up to Snowbird. (First brownie point for Scott because that is where he proposed.) How cute! We took the tram up to the top of Snowbird. 11,000 feet high. Yikes.

Then, we hiked for awhile until we found a spot for a picnic. (Second brownie point since he had already packed the picnic and thought ahead. Even plastic wine glasses.) We had sandwiches and he brought sparkling wine so that I could pop off the cork. It's something that I haven't done but have always wanted to do. The funny thing, is that I got him a camelback hydration/backpack for his gift and it totally worked with his plans. We stayed hydrated on our hike and he was able to carry our picnic. I guess great minds think alike.

After the picnic we took the chair lift back down the mountain and headed home to change for Lion king on Broadway.

This play was awesome. I could go to a broadway play once a month. At least.

Yep. I'm a lucky girl. (Well. He's a super lucky guy too.) But it was great. To more great years....

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend your anni.

    I love it.

    oh this is Sarah, by the way. Haven't added you yet.

    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love you both! Here's to many more memories you guys make together and we get to make as a family! I feel blessed to call you my sister and cherish you as my brother...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete