Tuesday, March 1, 2011

all i want for Christmas is my two front teeth....

....and no wisdom teeth! About two weeks ago I got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled. Now this was quite the feat. I opted out of IV sedation for oral sedation in order to save a lot of our dollars. I really can't remember much. I remember telling my mom the wrong way to get there. So we were late. You see, you have to take a pill an hour before the procedure and then they give you another one when you get there, so I was already nutso by 7:30 a.m. I also remember thinking through the whole procedure that I was snorting. Really couldn't tell you. So it's whatever. And my last great memory was smiling at the pharmacist with blood covered teeth. Yep. Extremely attractive. After the pills wore off I got really sick. Like throw up ten times that night sick. That part was awful. But now I'm great. Four teeth lighter and I can eat my beloved carbs again. (Sorry no pictures. I didn't even get swollen.)

1 comment:

  1. Snorting huh? LOL. I have this visual of you smiling with bloody teeth and can't stop laughing! Ever heard the story of my colonoscopy at my mom's work? It's a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete