Thursday, November 18, 2010

DYG ice skating.

We are leaders in our church's youth group. DYG. Daybreak Youth Group. So for a fun activity, we went ice skating this week at the Utah Olympic Oval. I'm over the middle school girls and Scott is over the high school boys. I'm not a great skater. Scott's pretty good. I managed to get a picture with a couple of the girls in my group. And I got one of half of the entire group. Watching over 30 kids can get crazy! But so much fun!
becca. me. courtney

some of the group.

4 comments:

  1. There are a couple things to note in both these pics! First, you are only truly stylish when you're able to skate and still sport your purse! Second you are ultra stylish when while on skates you're able to pose with a hand on hip OR hands in pockets so you and Scott both pass that too! Really this is good news for our entire family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I didn't want my purse to get stolen...what ice skating rink doesn't have lockers? We should all go ice skating when you guys are here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No lockers??? Oh ice skating would be SO fun! Do they still have the one outside downtown? And then hot chocolate and pie somewhere afterwards!! Done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they still have one outside down at the Gallivan Center! I have never done that before, so I agree....DONE! :)

    ReplyDelete