Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A moley a moley a moley.

So. I had this mole. Nothing to be alarmed about. Perfectly round. Light in color. But it did slowly keep growing and it somewhat bothered me. So I went to a dermatologist just to have them check it out. My appointment went like this:
"It looks perfectly fine to me. Would you like it removed? It only takes about fifteen minutes." So after a two minute anxiety attack. A text to my boss saying I'll be a little long on lunch. Six numbing shots. And two stitches later. This is what I look like...

A little alarmed? Yes! I get the stitches out tomorrow on my birthday. Hopefully this scar will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. First I have to say I love the title of this post lol! And I'd like to say, Wow! Did you leave there thinking 'what just happened???' I never noticed the mole and I'm sure I won't be noticing any scar either!

    ReplyDelete